Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes/iPad/iPhone/Audiobooks/Music/iPhoto/problems.

In iTunes I have a full list of Audiobooks and Music, all with of the appropriate details filled out in each of the ‘GET INFO’ windows. In the LISTS. some are ticked some not depending on if they are to go into the iPhone or iPad. I connect the iPhone, I sync 14 songs and 4 audiobooks - or so iTunes assures me - when I check the iPhone I have 10 songs and 57 audiobooks listed - most with covers, but most not apparently loaded. Those that are loaded, not only have the incorrect name, but the covers do not match either. I have a book cover of Travels in Morocco, with an Organ Symphony listed, that plays Albeniz on the Guitar. The one Tune and Audiobook that I want will not come over, although both have the same settings respectively as the others. Not only that, but I now find that iTunes is not talking to iPhoto. I had several Albums of photos and could add and take out photos at will, and all would appear in the iPad or iPhone as I wanted. Now Photos ‘On My Device’ is not even listed - where has it gone? Instead I now find I have a new application ‘Photos’ that shows every photo on my Mac, most having doubles - all 3848 of them - I do not want to see these, In fact I am very concerned that Apple have sneaked in an application that has collected together every photo on my Mac, even the ones “that I thought” had been deleted, and would very much like me to put them up on iCloud so the NSA can see them - I want the original Photo Albums that I set up in iPhoto for the iPad. I consider ‘PHOTOS’ an infringement of my privacy, and would like it removed as soon as possible please APPLE. AND I VERY STRONGLY OBJECT TO AN APPLICATION THAT PICKS OUT FACES FROM THE PHOTOS ON MY COMPUTER - I have absolutely NO USE FOR IT or ICLOUD or the NSA. Now can we get back to the old Apple of Steve Jobs, with useful applications for creative people that WORK.

Helpful comments would be most welcome, on how to get back to a working set of applications between my Mac and the iPhone and iPad, with or with out the new Apple rubbish.

iPhone 4S iOS 8.3 - MacMini OSX 10.10.3 - iTunes 12.1.2.27 - iBooks 1.1.1 (600)

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 9:43 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes/iPad/iPhone/Audiobooks/Music/iPhoto/problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.