Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me Please!!!

I can't find v.frameworks in my mac. How can i delete search quick from my Safari? Can u help me guys?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 8:26 AM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2015 3:55 PM in response to Paul Leo

Paul Leo wrote:

I can't find v.frameworks in my mac. How can i delete search quick from my Safari? Can u help me guys?

I'm guessing that you feel that you have adware installed, and are following some kind of removal instructions that say to look for that file. There are three explanations for why you're not finding it.

The first is that you're doing something wrong. I don't know how you're looking, so I can't say whether this is the case or what you might be doing wrong, but you wouldn't be the first person to have difficulty with manual removal instructions.

The second is that you don't have that particular adware, but have a different kind of adware.

The third is that you don't have adware at all, and something else is causing the problem you're having.

So, for a start, try the suggestions lllaass has made. If none of that helps, post back here with details about what problem you're having and what you have tried to solve that problem.

Help me Please!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.