Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When it comes to iTunes & what's purchaced I have a thought & questions.

My thought is this.

When I go though a product it should have at least some check points. IF there is some corruption of data? Why not look to replace it of the song is no good unless it was added via CD from the user. I like to keep my songs or play lists via hard drive like a juke box. So when I'm in a mood, I just select the playlist & let it go. I hate inconsistencies or issues when it comes to things I've purchased or have. its like I have the music why not download it & be done with it.

My issue: As of recent my iTunes had a update. But I lost some purchased music like Black Label Society & so forth. Why is it iTunes can't go through the persons data base. When missing music is lost ask the person to check the file & if missing. Re-Download the lost or corrupted music? All the info between the data online, in our acct is there. So its not like I'm looking to abuse policy or a person with a hijacked acct. How is it possible to re-retrieve these past downloads? An FYI I like checking out the competition, I won't lie. If there's an advantage with one over the other I will use them. I love my music, don't mess with my music or your done!

Amazon allows for at least so far when I have an issue like mentioned above a re-download. Again, I bought it & its verifiable. Will apple be the same? & it could use an update that also does the same thing mentioned on checking the music in the system (missing/corrupted) even if its once a month. Even as a separate component to make sure its watching for issues that even could be reported.

iPod classic, Windows 7, Currently iTunes 12.1.2.27 64Bit

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 12:02 PM

1 reply

When it comes to iTunes & what's purchaced I have a thought & questions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.