Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I enable Photos to add pictures to Powerpoint?

Photos is now on my MacBook Pro with the latest operating system updates. I have one photo library. I cannot access my pictures from Powerpoint to add them to slides. I have tried to enable my one library but the option is not possible to access when I find it in preferences.

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 5:58 PM

Hi Dujjy,

Unfortunately, it looks like Powerpoint needs an update to be compatible with the new Photos app on OS X. It is Office 2011 after all. You can use Photos to export the pictures you want to to. Just drag them to the desktop. Then, from Powerpoint, choose Insert > Picture > Picture from file > select your exported picture. You can also just use Keynote. 🙂

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2015 5:58 PM in response to Dujjy

Hi Dujjy,

Unfortunately, it looks like Powerpoint needs an update to be compatible with the new Photos app on OS X. It is Office 2011 after all. You can use Photos to export the pictures you want to to. Just drag them to the desktop. Then, from Powerpoint, choose Insert > Picture > Picture from file > select your exported picture. You can also just use Keynote. 🙂

How can I enable Photos to add pictures to Powerpoint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.