Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help!

Hi. I had my iPad hooked up to my original Facebook account with games. I have changed Facebook accounts but it keeps linking games to my old Facebook account. I have gone in and changed my iPad id to the new Facebook account ID, deleted my old Facebook account totally off my iPad. I noticed when I go to download the games, it is showing it is still the cloud. Usually with a new app, it says "get" but showing it is in the cloud. I have gone in and removed the info from the cloud from the old apple ID so my cloud storage is 0 but when I go to download the app, it is still picking up the games from my old facebook ID and still showing the cloud on the app. Any help would be appreciated. I wanted to take my iPad to my mother who is in the hospital for her to be able to play these games. Thanking you in advance for your replies. Jaci

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 10:33 AM

There are no replies.

Need help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.