Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete photos from I Phone 5C

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 12:22 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 12:59 PM in response to efpl

Hello, efpl.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

There are a couple ways to delete photos from your iPhone. The first option would be to follow the steps below.

Delete a photo or video from Photos. Tap the Photos tab, tap the photo or video, tap User uploaded file, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. Deleted photos and videos are kept in the Recently Deleted album on iPhone, with a badge showing the remaining days until the item is permanently removed from iPhone. To delete the photo or video permanently before the days expire, tap the item, tap Delete, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. If you use iCloud Photo Library, deleted photos and videos are permanently removed from all your devices using iCloud Photo Library with the same Apple ID.

Organize photos and videos

You can also delete all of the photos off your device by importing them to your computer. Doing this will give you the option to delete the photos after the have been imported.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC

Cheers,

Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.