Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphne (5) , not detecting sim card, no julibrik, the problem that when i update to ios8 , my phone cannot be activated because of simcard problem, ineed just to activate my iphone now, please

My iphne (5) , not detecting sim card, no julibrik, the problem that when i update to ios8 , my phone cannot be activated because of simcard problem, ineed just to activate my iphone now, please

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 11:25 AM

4 replies

Apr 28, 2015 11:56 AM in response to Husspharm

Hello, Husspharm.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that your iPhone 5 is indicating a 'No Sim" alert. If you are using the device on the original carrier that it was intended for, take a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

If you see 'No SIM' alert on iPhone

If your device is being used on a different carrier than intended, your device may have not been authorized for unlock. If this is the case, take a look at the article below.

How to unlock your iPhone for use with another carrier

Cheers,

Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.