Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! Recently encountered a problem with OSX start, after an emergency shutdown macbook

Hello! Recently encountered a problem after an emergency shutdown macbook (it was shut off due to low battery) and now I can not boot in OS X, the fact that I can't see what became of OSX, so as I have in parallel is Windows that is loaded instead of OS X (video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oSTZhaVy9g sorry for the quality, with YouTube's nothing you can do) When you select a disk partition with OSX in Windows, via Bootcamp the same. What could it be? Maybe there is a function of the last successful run? I have the opportunity to the entire disk with OS X, from file system to programs. Moreover, OS X has remained 1password. I would be very grateful for help, because the answer is never found. I have MBP 371 ll/a with OSX 10.9.5.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 11:03 AM

13 replies

Hello! Recently encountered a problem with OSX start, after an emergency shutdown macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.