Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a website or PDF somewhere which discusses best practices for producing a children's picture book? I am mostly interested in requirements for good image format, resolution, etc.

Is there a website or PDF somewhere which discusses best practices for producing a children's picture book? I am mostly interested in requirements for good image format, resolution, etc.

iBooks-OTHER, iBooks ebook authoring software

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 9:08 PM

There may be a few links in Apple Support, regarding articles about how to use iBooks Author

and iBooks Store, etc; these would be separated into two general categories by device used.

Since there is an iOS and an OS X version of each, you may have to look to see what Apple

Support says about the one you are interested in; and how far their database goes toward an

answer to your question. Otherwise, a general search engine approach may be necessary.

Not sure if anything along the lines of what you seek would be available in an App.

References to iBooks Author and iBooks Store, etc appear within these two categories in Support:

For Mac OS X:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/

For iOS:

http://www.apple.com/support/ios/

Appears a community host moved your earlier post into one of the iBooks Author or Store sections

after I'd replied to what otherwise may be a similar post. Not sure if the links to the Discussions area

of iBooks you are interested in, have similar questions or answers by others who'd visited previously.

In my reply to your earlier thread, prior to it being moved, those links to sections of iBooks Author, etc

are posted. You can also find them from the main Apple Support Communities page.

Sorry to not be of much help in this matter.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2015 9:08 PM in response to rominato

There may be a few links in Apple Support, regarding articles about how to use iBooks Author

and iBooks Store, etc; these would be separated into two general categories by device used.

Since there is an iOS and an OS X version of each, you may have to look to see what Apple

Support says about the one you are interested in; and how far their database goes toward an

answer to your question. Otherwise, a general search engine approach may be necessary.

Not sure if anything along the lines of what you seek would be available in an App.

References to iBooks Author and iBooks Store, etc appear within these two categories in Support:

For Mac OS X:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/

For iOS:

http://www.apple.com/support/ios/

Appears a community host moved your earlier post into one of the iBooks Author or Store sections

after I'd replied to what otherwise may be a similar post. Not sure if the links to the Discussions area

of iBooks you are interested in, have similar questions or answers by others who'd visited previously.

In my reply to your earlier thread, prior to it being moved, those links to sections of iBooks Author, etc

are posted. You can also find them from the main Apple Support Communities page.

Sorry to not be of much help in this matter.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.