Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsupported Browser on Flickr

I am running safari 5.1.10 on Snow Leopard and am fully updated. As of 2 days ago I am getting unsupported browser on the flickr photosharing website. Their staff say my browser is old and out of date. Any fixes you know of?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 1:44 PM

4 replies

Apr 25, 2015 1:52 PM in response to Mike 13

You need to either upgrade the computer's OS or switch to a product such as Firefox.

To upgrade, open the Mac App Store and try downloading Yosemite. If you get told it's incompatible, choose About this Mac from the Apple menu, check if the computer has at least a Xeon or Core 2 Duo(not Core Duo) CPU and 2GB of RAM, and if it does, click here and order a download code for Lion 10.7.

Back up your data and check your applications for compatibility before upgrading. In particular, Mac OS X 10.7 and newer don't support PowerPC programs such as versions of Microsoft Office prior to 2008.

(126755)

Unsupported Browser on Flickr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.