Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don't I have a mobile data or cellular data option anywhere to edit APN settings on my iPhone 5c running iOS 8.3 ? Please help.

I have an iPhone 5c running iOS 8.3. I'm trying to edit my APN settings so I can send and receive multimedia messages. However this is becoming extremely frustrating because when I click cellyear I have no option for mobile stay network or APN settings I can't find them anywhere I've plugged my phone into computer and laptop and tried there stoll nothing and when I called my network provider they couldn't do anything he was confused too. Any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 3:26 PM

The ability to manually adjust your APN settings is going to depend on your carrier. Not all carriers allow for manual configuration, and if you are not using a supported carrier, or an iPhone from another carrier that has a carrier file installed on the device.

3 replies

Why don't I have a mobile data or cellular data option anywhere to edit APN settings on my iPhone 5c running iOS 8.3 ? Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.