Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to buy Gems of clash of clan with itune gift card with singapore apple ID

i wanna buy Gems of Clash of clan with itune gift card by using SG apple id .. But I can't buy and they said check payment method Info and I can't edit my info .. Coz I'm filling visa card .. but I didn't use that visa card for along time ... So I didn't remember security code.. I click done.. But can't buy with gift card ... Please help me..

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 2:40 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 2:53 PM in response to MirriamMon

Hello, MirriamMon.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are unable to purchase items from the iTunes Store as it is requiring your old credit card information. You can try and change your payment method to none and see if it will allow you to make a purchase using your gift car. However, if there are any outstanding balances, you will be required to enter credit or debit card information before you can make purchases.

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID)

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?

Cheers,

Jason H.

How to buy Gems of clash of clan with itune gift card with singapore apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.