Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6+ replacement issue

I recently had my phone replaced because I dropped it and the screen cracked. The Apple store I went to replaced it with a refurbished phone. The problem is that when the phone vibrates, it produces a noise as if something is loose inside the phone. It does not sound good. Is it Apple's policy to replace phones covered by Apple Care+ with refurbished phones? Is there anything I can do to have them correct this issue?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 7:17 PM

All iPhones (refurbished & new) come with a one year warranty whether you have Apple Care or not. Bring the iPhone to them and explain the problem.

-Ethan

3 replies

Dec 16, 2015 5:14 AM in response to bthiel83

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia,my (8 month) Iphone 6+ fall from me and smashed by many cars before I relay that I lose it. Screen was broken and the hole mobile bend so I send it to the apple store in Dubai,Emirate to repair it because it was still working. The guy their told me that the mobile can't be fixed and if you wish we can replaced it with some money which i didn't have that time. So I toke my mobile with me. So after some times I try to replace it here in Saudi Arabia but the guy here told me that the mobile opened and cannot be replaced

Noted that I did not touch the mobile since bring it from Dubai apple store up to now

So any body can give me any solution

iPhone 6+ replacement issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.