Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computer won't detect iPhone 5c

I've had my iPhone 5c for almost a year now, but I've never been able to get it to connect to my computer. I've been connecting it to my laptop instead, since it works fine with my laptop. However, it's a huge inconvenience for me to use my laptop, because it is old and very slow. I'd like to be able to use my desktop computer instead, since it's faster. When I attempt to connect my iPhone to my computer, it asks if it can trust my computer. After selecting trust, nothing happens. Neither my computer, nor iTunes, can detect my phone. I've followed all the steps that I can find, including completely reinstalling iTunes, but nothing is working. My computer and laptop are both on Windows 8. My iOS for my phone is 8.3, the latest version. My iTunes is also the latest version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 10:17 PM

There are no replies.

Computer won't detect iPhone 5c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.