Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daylight saving problem

How to change my daylight saving settings without disabling the automatic clock in iPhone??

iPhone 4s (8GB), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 8:56 PM

3 replies

Feb 14, 2017 8:30 AM in response to Community User

So If i have apps using automatic time only , How can I use them anymore?? There's got to be a way to change the Daylight Saving information separately from the Location and NOT making it Manually !!

Apr 25, 2015 10:36 PM in response to Community User

If i have apps using automatic time only , How can I use them anymore??

Sorry, but you're not making any sense. If you have apps "using automatic time only", they get the time independent of whatever is displayed on the phone, automatic or manual

The phone displays local time either "automatically" as determined by your carrier or manually as set by you. Carriers switch to daylight savings according to their rules. Contact your carrier if they switch to daylight savings incorrectly for your location.

There's got to be a way to change the Daylight Saving information separately from the Location and NOT making it Manually !!

No, there isn't such a setting and no reason for it.

Daylight saving problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.