Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer will not give power needed to my keyboard, but will to my mouse. Macbook pro, 2010, keyboard razer black widow 2014.

Recently, I've been questioning if it is my computer's battery, but whenever I plug in my razer black widow keyboard into a usb slot, it does not power up. I've always had this problem on any computer, but now it works fine for others and won't even power on MY laptop. It never gives me the "too much power is being drawn from the usb slot" error message, but it does not work. I have checked the battery / flashing LED on the side of my laptop, which all are on, except one, which is flashing. That means that it's not charged all the way, but I'm at 99% and have been for awhile, is that not enough? I need some help urgent.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 9:33 PM

1 reply

My computer will not give power needed to my keyboard, but will to my mouse. Macbook pro, 2010, keyboard razer black widow 2014.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.