Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not downloading to all devices

ive got my photos on iMac but they downloaded to my iPad ok but not my iPhone, both the iPhone and iPad have the same settings and both on same wifi network,but just not showing on iPhone? Any ideas?

also I've deleted quite a few photos but after deleting them and removing them from recently deleted they have now showed back up in my photos under all photos, how do I permanently delete them?

am I right in assuming that the iCloud library on the safari web server ie. Www.icloud.com is the photo library that will be streamed to all devices?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 12:11 AM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2015 12:19 AM in response to Steveohim

am I right in assuming that the iCloud library on the safari web server ie. Www.icloud.com is the photo library that will be streamed to all devices?

iCloud Library? The iCloud Photo Library is not part of iCloud Drive, that you are seeing on "Www.icloud.com" - iCloud Photo Library is managed and only accessible by the Photos.app. Open "Photos" on "Www.icloud.com" and you can delete the photos directly from iCloud on "Www.icloud.com".

ive got my photos on iMac but they downloaded to my iPad ok but not my iPhone, both the iPhone and iPad have the same settings and both on same wifi network,but just not showing on iPhone? Any ideas?

No idea. Do you have enough free storage on both devices?

Which iCloud settings are you using on your Mac and your mobile devices?

iCloud not downloading to all devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.