Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change my iCloud-account into my new apple-id, why?

Got an iPad and an iPhone, and for some reason i can't change my iCloud into my new apple-id on the iPad. It asks for the password to the old apple-id, which doesn't exist because I deleted it. On the iPhone i just replaced the old apple-id with the new one without any issues. But on the iPad I can't log out without typing the password to the old apple-id, which as i said doesn't exist. When I try to type it it says "wrong password or apple-id", because it doesn't exist so I get that. But how can i remove it and replace it with my new apple-id? I can't even log in to my iCloud-account, så I really need to change it into my new apple-id. Help?

iPad Mini

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 2:43 AM

There are no replies.

Can't change my iCloud-account into my new apple-id, why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.