Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 ipads 1 account how not to show wifes purchases on mine

wife and I have ipads my account is there a way so that her game purchases don"t show on mine

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:27 AM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2015 9:12 AM in response to desiel

If you are using the same account then they any apps that she purchases will show in the Purchased tab in the App Store app on your iPad (and similarly music, films and TV shows will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app). Whilst you share the same account then only to stop them showing is to hide them via a computer's iTunes, which will also hide them from Purchased on her iPad (so won't show there if she wants to redownload them) : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support (on the current version of iTunes the 'x' is invisible, but clicking on the top left corner of an app where it should be should still hide it)

If you mean that they are automatically downloading on your iPad then turn off 'automatic downloads' in Settings > iTunes & App Store on your iPad - that will stop purchases made on that account on a different device or computer automatically downloading on it.

2 ipads 1 account how not to show wifes purchases on mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.