Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove albums from iCloud

Using iCloud.com I removed all my photos from iCloud. Now they are in an album of recently deleted. Is there any way to remove them from that album or remove that album or do I need to wait 30 days for them to purge them selves?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 2.7 GHz iCore5, 8MB Ram

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 6:32 AM

There is no option to delete the photos before the 30 days are up using the web interface. But you can delete them before this from an iOS device or on your Mac: From the icon Help:

You can remove items from your iOS device or Mac before the 30-day time period is up. For instructions on removing them from your iOS device, see Use iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device. To remove photos from your Mac, see Access your photos and videos everywhere with iCloud Photo Library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2015 6:32 AM in response to Toyboy

There is no option to delete the photos before the 30 days are up using the web interface. But you can delete them before this from an iOS device or on your Mac: From the icon Help:

You can remove items from your iOS device or Mac before the 30-day time period is up. For instructions on removing them from your iOS device, see Use iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device. To remove photos from your Mac, see Access your photos and videos everywhere with iCloud Photo Library.

Remove albums from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.