Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very frustrated to say the least. How do I get my G mail contacts and Calendar to sync on my I phone 6. This is a basic function that should not be an issue.

This is ridiculous. I should not have to know any of that information about my phone. I purchased an i phone 6 in March. It's supposed to be the latest and greatest, and I can't even get my contacts and calendar to sync. I use gmail calendar and contacts.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 5:50 AM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2015 7:50 AM in response to comfortyogini

comfortyogini wrote:

This is ridiculous. I should not have to know any of that information about my phone. I purchased an i phone 6 in March. It's supposed to be the latest and greatest, and I can't even get my contacts and calendar to sync. I use gmail calendar and contacts.

All you should have to do is go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendar, tap Add New Account and add your Google account. This works just fine for me and for most people.

Can you explain what problems you're having adding the account? Do you have 2-factor authentication enabled on your Google account? If so, see this Google help doc:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833

Very frustrated to say the least. How do I get my G mail contacts and Calendar to sync on my I phone 6. This is a basic function that should not be an issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.