Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after upgrade to ios 8.3 on iphone 4s the iBooks app has no store button or other setting controls. I cannot delete it and therefore cannot reinstall. Any help?

After upgrade to ios 8.3 on iphone 4s the iBooks app has no store button or other setting controls.

I cannot delete it and therefore cannot reinstall. Any help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, iBooks

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 7:03 AM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2015 9:08 AM in response to drkboston

There are no buttons visible at the bottom of the screen. I would have of course used those were they available.

Note that I indicated this is a 4s. In other cases, items at the bottm of the screen are either missing or only partly visible. That is probably because Apple is sizing some items for the new larger screens. In any case your reply is not the correct answer for this problem. Thanks anyway.

Apr 26, 2015 9:09 AM in response to JimHdk

There are no buttons visible at the bottom of the screen. I would have of course used those were they available.

Note that I indicated this is a 4s. In other cases, items at the bottm of the screen are either missing or only partly visible. That is probably because Apple is sizing some items for the new larger screens. In any case your reply is not the correct answer for this problem. Thanks anyway

after upgrade to ios 8.3 on iphone 4s the iBooks app has no store button or other setting controls. I cannot delete it and therefore cannot reinstall. Any help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.