Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud sync to outlook 2013 errors in setup

I was having some issues with icloud syncing with outlook 2013 on my windows 8 PC, so i uninstalled it and re-installed. Ever since then, i have not been able to even get icloud for windows set up. I keep getting an error in the final stage of the setup after i tick the box on outlook calendar, contacts and tasks in the control panel. The error i get is: "Your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding." When I hit the report button, the following eror comes up in the email: Error: 0x80004005: HTTP Error 503.

have uninstalled, restarted, downloaded a fresh version and re-installed then restarted again but this didn't work.

Any new ideas?

thanks

using ios devices and windows 8 pc

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:54 AM

There are no replies.

icloud sync to outlook 2013 errors in setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.