Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes not showing that I bought an episode but I have the email receipt

Hi, so I just noticed that for Season 2 of Once Upon a Time (I have bought the full seasons for all 4 seasons) that a handful of episodes aren't showing up with the cloud download option, when I checked the itunes store it said I had to re purchase these episodes even though it recognizes that I indeed have purchased the entire season. As it should when I look at the season in HD it shows what the price is (I buy seasons in SD then I buy the Blu ray later), and when I select SD it correctly changes the price to the darkened "purchased" so it should allow me to re-download any episode of the season, however the following episodes all say "$1.99" instead of "download"

2x02 We Are Both

2x13 Tiny

2x14 Manhattan

2x15 The Queen is Dead

2x17 Welcome to Storybrooke

Can anyone think of why these episodes are showing up as if the aren't purchased, also I do have the email receipts relevant so what can I do to have them show up in my purchased episodes list?

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.53 GHz), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), itunes is also up to date

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 5:43 AM

There are no replies.

itunes not showing that I bought an episode but I have the email receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.