Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't seem to find the answer - ipad settings when I select icloud i get verification failed could not connect to server. On safari, I cannot load any pages, but the internet connection is valid on all other wifi devices.

On settings, I am getting verification failed message when I select icloud. On safari, I am getting Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server. I have turned ipad off, reset wifi, etc. All other wifi devices are working properly. Prior to this, I was getting messages at some email and links that I could not access due to privacy settings, so I presume that I selected something in my settings that has made access to mail, online items such as zillow app, etc., no longer accessible. I've seen similar posts, but no specific answer. Please respond as if you are working with a 6 year old as I do not understand many of the jargon and posts noted in the community. (Sorry - not dumb, but I am just an ordinary user.) Thanks!!

iPad Air

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 6:07 AM

There are no replies.

I can't seem to find the answer - ipad settings when I select icloud i get verification failed could not connect to server. On safari, I cannot load any pages, but the internet connection is valid on all other wifi devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.