Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Syncing Movies

iTunes shows that there are some movies in my iPad which I have actually deleted. Now I want to transfer them back I can't because they are already there apparently. If I try to play them from iTunes it just puts an exclamation mark next to it. Any solution to this problem?

iPad, iOS 8.3, iPad 4 software 8.3.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:15 AM

So I managed to fix this. I had sync all movies ticked, So I set it to sync only selected movies then deselected the movies that were not really on the iPad. Once complete I reselected them and synced and it retransfered them back to the iPad successfully. Hope this helps anyone with a similar situation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2015 7:15 AM in response to nurbenji

So I managed to fix this. I had sync all movies ticked, So I set it to sync only selected movies then deselected the movies that were not really on the iPad. Once complete I reselected them and synced and it retransfered them back to the iPad successfully. Hope this helps anyone with a similar situation.

iTunes Syncing Movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.