Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased BOOKS, AUDIOBOOKS, TUNES, more iCloud space AND Family Share.

Spent a FORTUNE, on iBooks, Audiobooks, Musical Scores, not to mention each month charged for additonal iCloud storage....worst of all, paid that constantly advertised, "FAMILY SHARE" for a mere $25.! Can't access them on PC, or without jumping through multiple hoops & hours of reloading apps-WHY?

Have ruined the database on this PC after an Apple Tech linked my iPad with my workhorse of an HP PC. Had to unistall & reinstall the entire OS for the PC as a result. Now, I can't read nor print even one copy of the musical scores I'm teaching students, nor can I listen to the EXPENSIVE Audio-Books purchased.

Seems to me, as much as Apple's been PUSHING the $24.99 "SHARING" APP, they fail to explain how to use it. All I ever see when trying to find "Help" on ANY Apple site is an advert for us to spend more money.

I've got 6 "open" calls with Problem#s for Apple to contact me. NOT ONCE since March 2015 has 1 person called. March was the time I spent 4 hours with the Apple Tech who screwed up my HP PC's OS...said, "well really, the "easiest and fastest way to get iCloud & your purchases on your PC is to "link" the iPad with my HP. That's just BS...and I don't mean "B"est "S"upport.

Apple SELLS apps like crazy and only until you read a Community Post or spend hours reading the fine print does one see, "oh BTW, this app only works with an Apple product.

EVER TRY PLAYING A MOZART CONCERTO ON AN iPHONE?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.1.3, Where's the PC option folks?

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 7:29 AM

There are no replies.

Purchased BOOKS, AUDIOBOOKS, TUNES, more iCloud space AND Family Share.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.