Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini rewind or skip on home control center for videos in iOS8 + WiFi problem

Hi,

When I had iOS7 it was easy to skip an ad video on the websites before the main episode to watch just by opening the control center from below and by tapping the forward ">>" button it would skip the advertisement video without problems, but now with iOS 8.3 that I just uploaded because of the ugly emoji I can't skip any... I tap on this and nothing happens. Only if I press and hold it it'll go faster to the end but it's annoying on long videos, I just want to entirely skip it.

Do you guys have any solution on this?

Thank you!

P. S.: I don't know if I should open a new topic about this other issue, but when my family watches HD videos in their room (the content is from a far away country app) and "download" (not that, but it seems like they're downloading very large files, which is only watching streaming series), my iPad mini internet connection fails too much, it stops and everything weird. The Wi-Fi signal is good (three bars) because I'm freaking next to the router, but it goes very very slow because of them. I don't think it is an iOS problem (I had this on version 7 and 8.3) or anything, but I want more priority on my iPadMini than on my family's Android Samsung Galaxy S4 phone; I don't know how to fix this. They're stealing my fastness even though I'm two meters from the router and they are in the room... Is the antenna of my device worse than theirs? I contacted to my ISP and they can't do anything (bad routers without priority options). It's so sad, I thought Apple was better.

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 4:15 PM

Can you guys recommend me a forum where people actually read/answer the questions?

I regret upgrading to iOS8.3; every YouTube link opens automatically in the freaking app, it's so annoying.

I knew a lot of flaws were coming by not staying in a previous version, now I blame myself for not doing it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2015 4:15 PM in response to iPadYang

Can you guys recommend me a forum where people actually read/answer the questions?

I regret upgrading to iOS8.3; every YouTube link opens automatically in the freaking app, it's so annoying.

I knew a lot of flaws were coming by not staying in a previous version, now I blame myself for not doing it.

iPad mini rewind or skip on home control center for videos in iOS8 + WiFi problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.