Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I find an Ipad that I had previosly had on my find my device that I deleted when I gave it to my wife.

I gave my ipad to my wife when I purchased a new air 2. She lost it. Is there a way to reactivated find my device ?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 9:27 AM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2015 8:18 AM in response to megadyneman

Greetings megadyneman,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have a misplaced iPad and would like to try and locate it. If Find My iPhone was set up on the device prior to misplacing, please follow the instructions located in the first attached article to locate it.

iCloud: Find My iPhone overview

If Find My iPhone was not enabled at the time, you would not be able to use the service to locate your device. This information is described in the next attached article.

iCloud: Set up Find My iPhone

Before you can locate your devices, you need to set up iCloud and turn on Find My iPhone on each of your iOS devices and Mac computers. Find My iPhone requires an iOS device or Mac that meets minimum system requirements.

Cheers,

Joe

can I find an Ipad that I had previosly had on my find my device that I deleted when I gave it to my wife.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.