Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 5s Says, Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes

And When I connect to iTunes it says I need to confirm it on my iPhone but I cant even get into It??? Also I have no back ups that I can do and I don't know how to restore if that's possible. I cant get into my phone because the screen is cracked and popped out and on the bottom there is a bunch of colors that kept clicking on my passcode numbers and getting it wrong so if there is anyway to at least unlock it again that would help ALOT thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 10:05 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2015 10:37 AM in response to Noah_Gardner_13

If it's showing the disabled screen then it's too late to take a backup (you haven't been backing up to the cloud nor to your computer's iTunes ?), you will only be able to reset it back to factory defaults.

If your computer's iTunes is asking you to enter the passcode or to trust the computer then try recovery mode : If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

After it's been reset you can sync content back to it from your computer, or your iTunes purchases that you can redownload for free will show in the Purchased tabs in the iTunes, App Store and iBooks apps on the phone (and the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes).

My Iphone 5s Says, Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.