Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to pause while video recording on iphone6 ?

How to pause when video recording on iPhone 6?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 9:26 AM

12 replies

Jun 13, 2017 12:22 PM in response to AppleJoe

Hi Joe,

I don't know if you are new to APPLE ( IOS). This feature was available in the older versions of IOS. I use to Pause video while recording in Iphone 5 (no additional App needed). I love the design of Iphone5/5S. but it went into water and died( no waterproof 😟). i don't remember the IOS version. Don't know why they removed the feature instead of adding more features. want to make money both by selling phones and Apps.

Apr 29, 2015 8:11 AM in response to sbonasoro

Hello sbonasoro,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to pause video while recording on your iPhone. You cannot pause a video recording and pick it back up where you left off, but you can stop the video and start a new one when you would like to continue filming. Please refer to the attached iPhone iOS 8 User Guide for further information (page 94).

Shoot some video. Choose Video, then tap the Record Video button or press either volume button to start and stop recording. Video records at 30 fps (frames per second). With iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can switch it to 60 fps in Settings > Photos & Camera.

Snap a still while recording: (iPhone 5 or later) Tap the white Take Picture button in the lower-left corner.

Have a great day,

Joe

how to pause while video recording on iphone6 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.