Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not showing past episodes of podcasts. i.e. Comedu Bang Bang shows 301 episodes but I can only see ten. WHY?

Not showing past episodes of podcasts. i.e. Comedu Bang Bang shows 301 episodes but I can only see ten. WHY?

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 9:17 AM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2015 9:47 AM in response to chikeller

What country are you in, and where exactly are you seeing the 10 episodes ? I can see 301 episodes (I assume that you mean 'Comedy Bang Bang) here in the UK store, which I can see by clicking on 'see all' to the right of the podcast episodes list on the search results screen, or by clicking on the podcasts name on it : Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast Earwolf

Apr 26, 2015 10:14 AM in response to King_Penguin

I'm in the US.I can actually see the most recent 17 episodes. then a lot of blank screen, where the episodes used to be listed. way down at the bottom is the "total 301 items". I do not see a "see all" option anywhere. It is this way with all of my podcasts. Been doing this for five plus years and this is the first time I have had this problem. This has been a problem for over two weeks.Itunes program is up to date.

Apr 26, 2015 10:31 AM in response to chikeller

When I search the store for 'Comedy Bang Bang', on the results screen I get :

User uploaded file

To the far right of the Podcast Episodes heading is a 'see all' button/link. Or clicking on the podcast name above it takes me to that podcast's episodes.

On the list for that particular podcast I see whitespace if I scroll down the screen too quickly, but scrolling back gets them to (slowly) appear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.