Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my brand new ipad air 2 so slow

i got a brand new ipad air 2 for christmas and ever since i got it it has been very slow

a few examples are (1 when i open the app store a lot of the time it just wont load or if it does load the pictures take ages to load) (2 a lot of websites do the same sort of thing when i try to load some websites they will just be a white screen and it will just try to load for ages and nothing will happen)

its pretty much everything that has this sort of problem every now and then but with the app store and the browser including google chrome its extremly bad.

ive tried everything and it isnt my wifi because ive been between wifi i was on virgin then on a slow speed ee now on a faster ee and though all that its just been slow and constantly stalling when loading. my current download speed acording to speedtest is about 35mbps with about 9mbps upload and my ping is about 15

ive tried everything yet it still stalls so much in things like loading certain websites (including wired.com) and the app store stalls tons aswell.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3, ipad air 2

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 12:06 PM

There are no replies.

why is my brand new ipad air 2 so slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.