Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chapters "moved" on BRD .img file

Two issues, maybe related:

I "shared" my movie from FCP X (10.2) to a quick time master file (with chapters), then used that file in Compressor 4.2.

The chapters show up in the Compressor window and are accurate as I "play" the movie and advance from chapter to chapter.

Then I compress the movie for single layer BRD, and write the "image" to my hard drive.

Two things: whether I burn the image to a BRD or use MacPlayer to play it, the chapters are incorrect.

Second thing, that may be causing the first one: the "created" and "modified" dates on the .img (when mounted) and the contained files are incorrect. They are from a version I made a few days ago before I moved the titles around a bit. The date on the .img are correct in the "file" before mounting.

I've deleted all preferences for compressor, trashed and emptied all the .img's, and compressor files to do it all over, and rebooted. Exact same thing: dates are from a few days ago, and the titles are incorrect (seem to be from the old one associated with the incorrect date).

Had anyone seen this anomaly and/or have a fix?

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), MacPro 2012 Hex 3.3, 32GB, 4x4TB

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 11:07 AM

There are no replies.

Chapters "moved" on BRD .img file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.