Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 6 plus

To Whom it may concern, ( I had no idea where to send this so i sent it here)

It has been brought to my attention that over the past several years, the quality apple support that urged me to switch to this once magnificent company, has now sadly and significantly deacreased the value of the "customer." As a full time student, my expectations are not high. A simple one on one coversation, that actually maintains at least a small interest in the "customers" issues, and a logical resolution will do, but as previously analized that is not the case.

Nearly six months ago i bought the iphone 6 PLUS and two to three months in I was done, with the phone, apple, its employees, everything. Having used the phone for a week or two, many issues appeared right of the bat; applications crashing, calls droping, audio crackling,button issues, freezing and so on. It wasnt until the phone cracked in my pocket that i really started debating weather or not it was a wise desision to spend my less then minimum wage income on this phone.

I called customer care and told them about all the issues and the screen condition. The tech went onto saying that if i simply went into the store apple would cover the cost of the repair/replacement of the phone. I later concluded that visiting my apple store was the complete opposite of helpfull. Upon entering and talking with a "GENIUS" I was greeted with a feeling of discomfort and an overall anti-customer persona, it seemed almost as if the employee wasnt even listening to what i was saying, and apart from that i found myself in a postion where the cracked screen was said to be my fault, and when i brought up the previous conversation with the tech on the phone..... FORGET ABOUT IT nothing, not even a note that said that the "customer" was having issues,tho i was offered a new phone if i replaced the screen, i knew money like that didnt appear out of nowhere so i left, without help nor anything, just a mindset full of regret.

My next "DELIGHTFULL" experiece was when i was on the phone with a manager of some sort, i explained my list of issues now including my dreadfull visits to apple, and yet again i was ofered a replacement screen free of charge at which i happily accepted.I entered the store on the day of my appointment and sat at the genious bar ready to finally be able to use my phone again, but as soon as i began talking with the "GENIUS" i knew this was going a different direction, he began to explain to me how the description of the phone was not completley accurate, so they could not replace it. He said "there are more cracks on the phone then listed", to which i replied "it wasnt me that wrote the description". He then called his manager over who said "we would have to replace the screen for 129.99 because, if there were as many cracks as listed we would replace it for free, but since there are more than listed we have to charge" I told them how i though there policy was complete BS, pardon my language, because they were going to have to change the screen anyway no matter whether it was one hairline crack or thousands of tiny cracks.

I decided try a different store, i recently moved so all of these experiences were at a new apple store. I drove the 30 miles to the store i remember as being the most helpfull, only to find out the same thing as the other one had told me, but the person i was talking to almost refered to me as garbage, he had the biggest attitude and would go and help other people while i would sit there and watch him walk passed me on purpose. EXTREMELY MAD at that point i walked out and am now writing this to share my "SURPRISING" experiance with Apple to say the least.

Your Loyal Customer

Max

mseredniy@gmail.com

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 12:23 PM

2 replies

i phone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.