Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disable find my iphone 8.1

Is there a way to disable find my iphone on a 5s running 8.1 without a password? There is no way of resetting the password at this point.

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 9:24 AM

Hello ccbaker91,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

To disable Find My iPhone, you will need to enter the password for the Apple ID that is signed in. You can reset the password for that account using the information in the following article. If you are unable to reset your password, can you please let me know what is keeping you from resetting it so that I can be of further assistance?

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2015 9:24 AM in response to ccbaker91

Hello ccbaker91,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

To disable Find My iPhone, you will need to enter the password for the Apple ID that is signed in. You can reset the password for that account using the information in the following article. If you are unable to reset your password, can you please let me know what is keeping you from resetting it so that I can be of further assistance?

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

disable find my iphone 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.