Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I redownload my music from 2 years ago?

Hi

Ive lost a lot of my Music through a mistake I made(oops!) and thought about re subscribing to iTunes match. I stopped using the service 2 years ago but not sure if I can re download the tracks and combine it to my Local libary?

Many thanks

Dean

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 2:50 PM

Well, you may download the music on condition that "you purchased songs fro iTunes Store." So, you're able to re-download the songs what you purchased before. However, as you know that iTunes in the cloud is just for one year. Unless you renew your subscription, you've certain time of period "to download." your songs, otherwise you'll not have access in to iTunes match. One more option, you had a chance to contact to Apple Support "they could let you have access only for 24 hours, or sth like this, to download the songs." But, now too late..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2015 2:50 PM in response to Deanybott

Well, you may download the music on condition that "you purchased songs fro iTunes Store." So, you're able to re-download the songs what you purchased before. However, as you know that iTunes in the cloud is just for one year. Unless you renew your subscription, you've certain time of period "to download." your songs, otherwise you'll not have access in to iTunes match. One more option, you had a chance to contact to Apple Support "they could let you have access only for 24 hours, or sth like this, to download the songs." But, now too late..

Can I redownload my music from 2 years ago?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.