Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone can turn on but it won't let me put in my password to actually go into the phone and the buttons aren't showing up

I was on a bike ride with my family and later my phone wouldn't turn on but later it did. Now the buttons won't show up to put in my password show I can't access my phone at all

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 2:21 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2015 11:16 AM in response to CrystalLuna

Hi, CrystalLuna.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It would need a little clarification on this issue to provide a better answer. However, if your device will not turn on or is unresponsive, take a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on

If your device will power on but the display is blank, Screen Curtain may be enabled. Take a look at the steps in the article below to disable this feature.

Turn the screen curtain on or off. Triple-tap with three fingers. When the screen curtain is on, the screen contents are active even though the display is turned off.

Use iPhone with VoiceOver

-Jason H.

My phone can turn on but it won't let me put in my password to actually go into the phone and the buttons aren't showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.