Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone got lost had backed it up to iTunes few days before any chance of iTunes being able to put all pics onto my iPad?

My mother in law left her phone on roof of car and drove off not realising. she has not long backed it up to her iTunes on her windows laptop, she is gutted as she had loads of pictures of my son when he was first born and she can't seem to find them on the laptop?!?! My question is do they save onto iTunes? She had an iPad and would transfer them over from iTunes to iPad. Please say there is a way. Thanks

iPad Mini

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 2:09 PM

1 reply

Phone got lost had backed it up to iTunes few days before any chance of iTunes being able to put all pics onto my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.