Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 keeps restarting

I was using my phone with no problems. I made a phone call and they didn't pick up so I sent a text with siri voice to text. I saw that I had like 3% so I plugged the phone in to the usb on my computer to charge it. As soon as I plugged it in it cut off like the battery had died. I saw the spiral circle, then black, then the dead battery icon, then black, then apple. Then after it is done booting up it flashes the lock screen and cuts off immediately starting back over with the spiral circle again. Repeat repeat repeat.... It never gets past the lock screen. I've tried holding the power button and the home button together to try and reset it. I see that doing that interrupts the cycle but it doesn't change anything. The flash that I get with the lock screen shows 1% battery and hasn't gone up at all. I've had the phone charging now for about 45 minutes with no change in the cycle.

Please help

PS. I've done every update that comes out when it comes out.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 4:22 AM

Hey, I had exactly the same problem this morning and found a solution.

When the apple logo comes up unplug the charger and wait for the spinning circle thing to reappear as soon as it reappears plug your charger back in and wait like an hour with out pressing any buttons and it should have charge enough to turn on.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2015 4:22 AM in response to millerdec804

Hey, I had exactly the same problem this morning and found a solution.

When the apple logo comes up unplug the charger and wait for the spinning circle thing to reappear as soon as it reappears plug your charger back in and wait like an hour with out pressing any buttons and it should have charge enough to turn on.

My iPhone 6 keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.