Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help, speach over got accidently turned on in my Iphone 6, now i cant get into my phone it wont take my pass word and when I try to use Siri it says not available what do I do

I need help, speach over got accidently turned on in my Iphone 6, now i cant get into my phone it wont take my pass word and when I try to use Siri it says not available what do I do

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:37 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2015 1:56 PM in response to jenniferfromport elgin

Hi, Jennifer.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that VoiceOver has been activated and you are unable to access your device. I have done this myself and here are the steps to disable this feature.

VoiceOver

Press the home button three times quickly (formerly "Triple-click home").

Accessibility Shortcut

Managing Accessibility features using iTunes

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
  2. In iTunes, select your device.
  3. From the Summary pane, click > Configure Universal Access in the Options section at the bottom.
  4. Select the feature you would like to use and click OK.

Use Accessibility features in iOS

-Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.