Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive Windows 7 - Personal folders not sync

Hi Guys,

I'm having problem with iCloud drive with my brand new windows 7 laptop.

Just to give you a bit more of context I have a MacBook Pro with 2 personal folder in the root of iCloud drive ( "Work" and "Documents"), I'm able to access them from my iPhone/iPad using third-party app and I was able to access them from my old windows 7 machine.

Now in my new Windows 7 machine I've installed last version of iCloud 4.0.2 but the drive is not syncing personal folders. When I open iCloudDrive I can see App folders like "TextEdit", "Pages" and even third-party app folder like "Documents by Readdle" but I don't see my person folders "Work" and "Documents".

iCloud is syncing correctly Bookmarks and Photos so I would exclude network issues like firewall or antivirus.

I tried almost everything with no success:

• Unistall iCloud - reboot - Install iCloud - reboot- sign in
  • Sign out - reboot - Sign in
  • Sign out - Sign in
  • kill and re-open iCloud process

Do you have any suggestion? Do you know if there is any sort of log file where I can check if there is any error message or something to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Emilio

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:00 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud Drive Windows 7 - Personal folders not sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.