Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete a untitled folder in Albums iPhone 5 PHOTOS that I can't delete,

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, PHOTOS

I have an untitled folder in Albums iPhone 5 PHOTOS that I can't delete,

Once again I am stumped, I can't delete a folder in Albums in PHOTO on my iPhone 5, 8.3

from my camera roll I can select Albums. there is an album called untitled folder,

I select the EDIT BUTTOM ON THE TOP RIGHT expecting to be able to delete it, but no

I tap to the left looking for a red delete button, none, I pull to the right looking for delete, no, I tap the album nothing.

the only thing that happens is when I hit DONE, it goes back and becomes part the camera roll ext,

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), PHOTOS, Garageband 10.0.3, Mac Mail

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:40 PM

There are no replies.

how do i delete a untitled folder in Albums iPhone 5 PHOTOS that I can't delete,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.