Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete an untitled folder in Albums iPhone 5 PHOTOS

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, PHOTOS

Once again I am stumped, I can't delete a folder in Albums in PHOTO on my iPhone 5, 8.3

from my camera roll I can select Albums. there is an album called untitled folder,

I select the EDIT BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT expecting to be able to delete it, but no

I tap to the left looking for a red delete button, none, I pull to the right looking for delete, no, I tap the album nothing.

the only thing that happens is when I hit DONE, it goes back and becomes part the camera roll ext,

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), PHOTOS, Garageband 10.0.3, Mac Mail

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:42 PM

6 replies

Apr 26, 2015 5:05 PM in response to JimHdk

Hello, thank you for coming on board to help.
I have my phone tethered to iTunes as I write, User uploaded file

as you can see there is no album there to delete. I have selected SYNC PHOTOS in the on the right hand pane but I don't want to sync I want to delete what I don't see there. Sync photos seems to want to pull my photos from my Mac to my phone and that's how I got this undated folder in albums to begin with.

At the same time, I have PHOTO open on my Mac to see if this unwanted album is there to delete, but it is not there either.

What am I missing Jim? Yes, a few brain cells I suppose.

thank you for your assistance.

jojoguitar_mn_usa

Apr 26, 2015 5:42 PM in response to gooballala

thank you for your help,

I did as you suggested, unselected Sync Photos and in lower right corner hit Sync,

on phone, album still there, edit button still on top right corner but still not able to get rid of these pics in the untitled album.

I am going to reboot the phone, and shut down iTunes and restart it.

Nadda, still there and I don't know where 'there' is. lol.

jojo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.