Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chile time

I know that Chile has made changes in the way the deal with daylight saving time this year and that seems to be a bit difficult to deal for some technology. I understand that this may not be a large nation and therefore apple do not bother with those updates. But the truth is that is a really big pain for us that travel that not all apple devices have the correct time, since I found myself having to double check and triple check the time with other internet sources several times a day. My iphones, lennovo PC and windows phone seems to get it right away. But for some reason my mac book pro was doing fine at first but is now an hour off. Same with many of the iphone 5c i've heard. Even my grandmas Nokia from who who knows when has the right time. I would be nice if it could be fixed once and for all, it's been a month now...

/p

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:49 PM

There are no replies.

Chile time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.