Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having a problem pushing out printers and some users.

So, I had a mac mini and 4 iMAC clients, each running Mavericks. Workgroup Manager was setup with a networked user, that did show up on the client iMAC login screens. But at the suggestion of a third party company that was assisting me with print-as-you-go application I upgraded the Mac Mini to Yosemite. Downloaded and installed the new Server softare from the app store. iMACs were also upgraded to Yosemite. So, now I have two problems:

1. User Login: 1 of 4 of the iMACS has the correct user available on the login screen, the other 3 computers only show Admin. i have tried rejoining the Network Account Server in the iMac users and groups settings, as well as removed/readded the account that is allowed to login.

2. Printers, I assigned two printers to the Network User, but the printers are not being pushed to the iMACS. I have tried adding the printers on the iMAC, when I select the printer to add, I do not get an error messages but the added printer does not show up as an available printer.

:-) deBee

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), iMACs with Mac OS Yosemite

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 5:39 PM

There are no replies.

Having a problem pushing out printers and some users.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.