Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since my update to Mavericks, my Mac mini won't connect to my wifi network. I reset SMC and still nothing. The error message reads that my WiFi network could not be joined, yet my iPad and Macbook can connect fine. Any help here would be great.

I recently upgraded to Mavericks on my macmini and suddenly it won't connect to my home wifi network. It says I need to move closer to my router whioch is really close and it worked fine before so I doubt this is the issue. Also, my IPad and Macbook connect just fine to the network, so it seems like its localized to my macmini and now funny enough my IPhone. I tried reseting SMC and PRAM, but this didn't help at all. Any helpful suggestions?

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 4:37 PM

1 reply

Ever since my update to Mavericks, my Mac mini won't connect to my wifi network. I reset SMC and still nothing. The error message reads that my WiFi network could not be joined, yet my iPad and Macbook can connect fine. Any help here would be great.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.