Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How get my data back

FOllowing BIG Problem

I'm Planing a 6 month Journey since 6 month - all been secured in a Note in the Notizen App that came with my IPAD 3

TOday the BIG BANG: All Notes still their (999) BUT THAT ONE WITH MY TRAVELPLANIMG D I S A P E A R E D!

EVerything was for NOTHING!

iPad, iOS 6.1.3, I only have an IPAD

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 5:29 PM

9 replies

Apr 27, 2015 1:13 AM in response to Csound1

IPAD made an Backup but it seemed USELESS, as my IPAD is my ONLY Device with Internet beside an SMART VIERA TV

MY IPAD does NOT have the newest IOS Version as then their is no space left to work with the IPAD

ALl Recovering I know about involves an Computer and an totally Empty IPAD

I do not know any way to access ICLOUD from a not up to date IPAD to view the saved files!

Apr 27, 2015 5:12 AM in response to Struffel

Struffel wrote:

I wrote "all been secured in a Note in the Notizen App that came with my IPAD 3"

I didn't wrote "all been secured in a Note in the Notizen App in Windows"

How in the World you come on the Idea that the IPAD (small, Windows, big!) App "Notizen" english "Notes" is an Windows App?

I asked you a simple question.

Now you can figure it out for yourself. I have no time for your attitude

Apr 28, 2015 8:58 AM in response to Struffel

Struffel wrote:

I wrote "all been secured in a Note in the Notizen App that came with my IPAD 3"

I didn't wrote "all been secured in a Note in the Notizen App in Windows"

How in the World you come on the Idea that the IPAD (small, Windows, big!) App "Notizen" english "Notes" is an Windows App?

By looking at their website which shows this Windows program

User uploaded file

Apr 28, 2015 9:10 AM in response to Csound1

WHat ever, we talk here streight about IPAD Issues - can you help:

Ich habe das IPAD dann mit dem vorletzten Backup aktualisiert. Die gesuchte Datei war dann auch kurz zu sehen, aber da die Bilder und die meisten Apps noch fehlten dachte ich mit einer E-Mail-Sicherung noch zu warten bis die Wiederherstellung abgeschlossen ist.

DAS WAR GENAU DER FEHLER!

Als ich dann wieder nach sah war die Datei wieder weg und dafür neuere (unwichtigere) Dateien da!

Dann jab ich nacheinander alle 3 Backups versucht aufzuspielen und immer waren neuere Dateien in den Notizen als das Backup Datum war.

Unbegreiflich! Wozu dann 3 verschiedene Backapp Daten?

Nur die Bilder entsprachen dem Backapp Datum, da diese aber nur bei nun 3 gemachten Backupp überhaupt luden belasse ich es wohl nun besser bei diesem.

ICH HABE ABER NACH WIE VOR INTERESSE DIE DATEI Atlanta 2015 wieder zu bekommen

How get my data back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.