Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar App on Apple Watch

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Appleites,

Received my Apple Watch on April 24th via UPS and have been like a kid on christmas morning since! It really is spectacular. Some glitches, certainly, but thats to be expected from any new product release. Something else to be expected is that not everything will be included in the first release ... As people say what they want, Apple will no doubt incorporate these wishes into future versions of the OS - we all know that, so if some features are missing from 1.0 ... big deal! Having said that ... I have a quick question I am hoping the collective Apple Watch Community can help answer.

On the Calendar Watch App, it appears I can only view the current month ... not future or prior months? I feel like being able to scroll through months is something fairly basic and would be included in a 1.0 iteration ... so I am thinking user error. But i've tried a couple searches on various sites with no luck in finding out how to swipe to future/previous months and am hoping "you" can help me. I thank you in advance for your help!

Happy Time Telling!

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 5:47 PM

4 replies

Oct 26, 2015 9:06 AM in response to Jarom Ellsworth

Jarom Ellsworth wrote:

Apple knows what we need before we do so I guess we don't need it. I, however would like to be able to scroll through multiple months in the Apple Watch calendar app. It will probably be an "amazing" breakthrough in an upcoming Watch OS.

Apple's built in apps on any of its products tend toward the basic. If you want an app with more features, there are generally third party apps that will fill the need. A calendar app that gets frequent recommendations for both iOS devices and for the Apple Watch is Fantastical.

Calendar App on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.