Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get apps on the iTunes store

whenever I put in my password for the app it just resets like I never put in my password. I turned off my iTunes to try and reset it but now I cannot log into iTunes either.

iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 8:05 PM

7 replies

Apr 27, 2015 7:11 AM in response to Tonochi

It wouldn't hurt if you explained in detail what happens when you try to log in. Also, I have no idea what you meant when you said that you turned off your iTunes. I have never heard of that before.

close all apps on your iPad, reset it again and then try to sign in again.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

To reset the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Apr 27, 2015 5:02 PM in response to Tonochi

Are you able to get emai and surf the web and do whatever else that you want to do that is Internet related? No issues with Safari? Even if you aren't having problems with anything WiFi or internet related, you should consider resetting your router. Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds then plug it back in again. While you are waiting for the router to start up again, go to Settings>WiFi>Off. Leave WiFi off for about 15 seconds or so. After the router has started up and is ready, turn WiFi back on and see if you can sign in again.

I can't get apps on the iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.